SymbNET Research Grants: the use of new methods in Metabolomics and Genomics
Eligibility rules and other provisions
1. Eligible researchers must be affiliated with FCG-IGC or ITQB-NOVA.
2. The project must include the use of services in research facilities or specialized techniques of research groups of the SymbNET partner institution (CAU, UNIL, EMBL).
3. The project must be on Genomics, Metabolomics or Proteomics in host-microbe symbiosis.
4. The specific technique or service must not be available at the FCG-IGC or ITQB-NOVA.
5. The funds provided must be used on services or research expenses directly related to the specific technique being proposed (e.g. consumables and internal services). Any other costs (i.e.: indirect costs) are not eligible.
6. SymbNET must be acknowledged in publications and communications that may arise from the research funded by this Grant by including the following text: “This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 952537 (SymbNET Genomics and Metabolomics in a Host-Microbe Symbiosis Network)”, together with the EU emblem.
7. Publications and research data that arise from work funded by this grant must follow EU open access policy. Please check the Grant Regulation (Annex 1) at the bottom of the page for detailed information.
8. Projects must comply with the relevant ethical and legal provisions in the laboratories where they are developed. Please check the Grant Regulation (Annex 2) at the bottom of the page for detailed information.
9. The awardee should use all funds and submit an activity report, including a data management plan and expenses description by the 31st of May 2024 (special condition for the 5th call).
10. One applicant may submit more than one proposal.
This Regulation was updated on the 15th Aug 2022.